Business credit building leads to more powerful business funding, it’s that SIMPLE!
At CreditCRB.com, we offer the most comprehensive funding system available in the world today, providing business owners with unprecedented access to money through more than 2100 finance sources with access to SBA Loans, Credit Lines, Accounts Receivable Financing, Revenue Lending, Merchant Advances and much more. Business credit is available with no personal credit check and no personal guarantee. Clients are assigned a personal “Credit Coach” that will guide them through the business credit building process. Our credit professionals and credit coaches are familiar with their specific credit approval criteria’s and experienced in submitting qualifying applications that meet the at times, uniquely detailed lending requirements. We are dedicated in helping our clients maximize business potential by obtaining credit and cash funding, while building business credit scores and continually gaining leverage in lending capabilities. Your business credit coach offers the tools and methods for business owners to create and build a business credit portfolio that enables consistence access to credit and cash!
A proven system for financial credibility:
Through an innovative, state of the art business portal, clients are given a username and password which allows full access and communications with the business coaches. Clients are able to review the overall program, identify where they are in the process and determine the necessary next steps. The user has the ability to send mass applications and correspondence to various lending institutions, track the progress of pending credit applications and additional online customer service tools designed specifically with our client’s needs in mind. Take a look at a few of the endless benefits our business finding program provides:
- Access to more than 2,100 finance sources.
- Access to SBA loans, Credit line, Purchase Order and Accounts Receivable Financing, Revenue lending, Merchant Advances, Inventory and Equipment Financing, 401k and Securities Financing, Property Rehab Financing and much more…
- Business creditability checks to ensure credit and funding approval.
- One-click finding applications.
- Easy step by step system to build excellent business credit.
- Depending on your business size, access to hundreds of thousands or millions of dollars in business credit.
- Access to business credit cards including: Staples, Lowes, Home Depot, Costco, Wal-Mart, Sam’s Club, BP and Radio Shack, just to name a few.
- Business credit available with NO personal credit check and NO personal guarantee.
- Interface with business credit reporting agencies to monitor business credit building in real time.
- Free DUNS number.
- Free Experian “Smart Business” credit report.
- Access to certified business credit and funding coaches.
See how our Business Credit Coaching and Finding Consultation Services stack up with the competition:
CreditCRB “Other” Companies
Largest Database of Business Lenders X
Business lenders X
Data Integration of D&B X
Data Integration of Experian X
Data Integration of Equifax X
Discount D&B file X
Certified Coaches X
One on One Coaching X Some
Discover how to get UNLIMITED cash financing and investments for your business without risking your personal assets, lowering your personal credit score or damaging your personal credit history. We understand that building business credit is serious. It takes time and dedication on your part and we want to make certain that choosing us as a partner is the absolute best decision you could make to help you establish your business credit.
How do we ensure your success?
Simple… we have experienced certified business credit coaches that will guide you, step by step through the credit building process. You will have access to an interactive business credit development platform, coupled with the help of your certified business credit coach is a sure fire way to achieve maximum results.
What is our guarantee?
We want to make sure you are successful in your pursuit of business credit and financing options. While there are many things that we can control, there are some things that we cannot control. For example, we cannot control how soon you will be approved for financing. That will depend on the specifics of you and your business. The good news is that we can control many other aspects of the program. Here is what we can control:
- Corporate compliance and documentation review.
- Discount on D&B file and D&B rating.
- D&B paydex score.
- Corporate Experian business credit file with an Intelliscore.
- Business credit file with Equifax with an appropriate credit score.
- Trade accounts and/or Vendor accounts with and without personal guarantee.
- A Business Credit Asset that can be used to leverage financing opportunities.
- Access to a dedicated funding advisor.
- We will continue to work with you until you have been extended up to a minimum of $50k in business credit. If after the initial six (6) months of following our program, you will be extended a minimum of $50k in business credit or we will continue to coach you at NO COST.
Our business development coaching system has been developed to help business owners establish and grow business credit in order to secure new funding opportunities.
5 reasons why your business needs to build business credit assets:
- By establishing and building business credit assets, businesses cam access new funding sources to ensure positive cash flow.
- Secure new financing options: Approval for most small business loan decisions less than 90k happens automatically often relying on one thing-your business credit file and score.
- Get the best credit terms: Your business credit score will likely result in better credit card and loan interest rates. For business with weak credit scores banks and lending institutions may increase loan interest rates from 7% to 12% and credit card interest rates from 8% to 18%.
- Reduce your expenses: Building business credit assets can improve cash flow by reducing:
- Financing costs
- Insurance premiums
- Rental terms
- Credit card rates
- Vendor and supplier terms
5. Peace of mind: Protect your personal assets and reduce your personal liability by creating a separate corporate entity and business credit. Establishing your business credit only strengthens this liability protection.